You are important to us and our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence by handling your personal information with respect and putting you in control.
It’s important that you know what personal information Homegrown Music Festival collects about you, and how we use it.
We’ve done our best to make this statement easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com
What information we have and where we collect it from. We collect and store different types of information about you when you buy tickets, contact us, and use our website and social media.
How we use your information. We collect and use your information to help us make your festival experience the best it can be, to share our news and to inform you of new events or special offers.
Who we share information with.We will not share your information with any one else.
Your choices and rights. Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
How we look after your information. We’re always taking steps to make sure your information is protected and to delete it securely when we no longer need it.
WHAT INFORMATION WE HAVE & WHERE WE GET IT
- When you purchase a product from us (such as a ticket, or merchandise), we will collect your contact and billing information.
- When you purchase tickets to one of our events, or an event for which we are a co-promoter, we will receive your information from ticket agents used to sell tickets for our promoted and co-promoted events, or the venues we hire to put on the event. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought.
- When you use our websites or apps, we collect information such as the browser and device you’re using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn’t use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us.
- When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
- If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
- In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION & WHY
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
- For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise or a ticket) so we can:
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
- For our legitimate business interests
- To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law.
WHERE YOU’VE GIVEN YOUR CONSENT
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email, via SMS, or social media platforms.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH & WHY
- Homegrown Music Festival will not share your data with any third party
YOUR CHOICES & RIGHTS
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following. To stop receiving our marketing you can change your preferences within your account, follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
LOOKING AFTER YOUR INFORMATION
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated May 2018